This downloadable Exercise-in-a-Box is designed to provide your healthcare organization with ready-to-use materials and templates that will assist in the development, conduct, and evaluation of a tabletop (discussion-based) exercise tailored specifically to your threats, resources, and plans.
This Exercise-in-a-Box can be reused and modified multiple times for your organization while limiting the burden of designing and organizing your own exercise.
Included in Your Purchase:
- Document Overview Orientation Video
- Content Overview
- Situation Manual
- Facilitator Guide
- Facilitator PowerPoint
- Participant Worksheet
- Participant Feedback Form
- Exercise Evaluation Guide
- Sign-In Sheet
- After-Action Report/Improvement Plan Template
Exercise Scenario: A former disgruntled employee finds their way into your facility with a firearm.
Modules: Unresolved Grievances from a Former Employee, An Escalating Confrontation, Arrival of Response Partners
- Objective 1: Discuss your organization’s ability to quickly identify a potential active threat and activate the associated plans, policies, or procedures to respond to the threat.
- Objective 2: Understand the key roles and responsibilities of other response partners during the incident and in the aftermath of an incident.
- Objective 3: Discuss your organization’s ability to effectively restore operations and provide necessary resources and support the affected patients, staff, and families.
It is recommended that prior to purchasing this product, you have had experience participating in or facilitating a tabletop (discussion-based) exercise.
If you have additional questions about your purchase or wish to pay by check, please contact [email protected]