Overview: According to FEMA, about 25 percent of businesses do not reopen after disasters. Having a Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan in place can reduce that risk and help your organization recover faster. Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) is the term used to describe mitigation and planning strategies that create resilience and allow services to continue during an emergency. Join All Clear Emergency Management Group for a virtual COOP Workshop designed to assist healthcare organizations in developing a framework for their COOP plan.
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2023
Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Early Bird Cost (Ends on January 16, 2023): $695.00 Per Person
Regular Cost (Starts on January 17, 2023): $795.00 Per Person
What to Expect: This workshop utilizes lesson-based instruction as well as facilitated discussion-based breakout groups where participants are encouraged to work with the instructor and other participants to complete the provided COOP workshop materials.
What you'll get:
- A four (4) hour COOP workshop facilitated by a Certified Healthcare Provider Continuity Professional.
- Course workbook that will assist in the development of your organization's COOP framework.
- Access to office hours (April 12, 2023) to answer any questions you may have as you develop your COOP plan from your framework.
- Access to the All Clear web portal housing all of your workshop documentation for up to one year.
- Describe the terms and elements that are part of a COOP.
- Provide a healthcare-specific COOP overview.
- Understand the benefits of a COOP and the COOP planning process.
- Identify a COOP outline and additional COOP resources.
- Discuss practical COOP planning tips and tricks.
- Define a standardized Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Questionnaire.
If you wish to pay by check, please email [email protected].
Do you have questions or need more information? Email [email protected].