This downloadable Exercise-in-a-Box is designed to provide your healthcare organization with ready-to-use materials and templates that will assist in the development, conduct, and evaluation of a tabletop (discussion-based) exercise tailored specifically to your threats, resources, and plans.
This Exercise-in-a-Box can be reused and modified multiple times for your organization while limiting the burden of designing and organizing your own exercise.
Included in Your Purchase:
- Document Overview Orientation Video
- Content Overview
- Situation Manual
- Facilitator Guide
- Facilitator PowerPoint
- Participant Worksheet
- Participant Feedback Form
- Exercise Evaluation Guide
- Sign-In Sheet
- After-Action Report/Improvement Plan Template
Exercise Scenario: Cybersecurity attack impacting all internet-based systems.
Modules: Emergency Plan Activation, Incident Notifications and Decision Making, and Continuity of Operations
- Objective One: Determine what policies and procedures are in place to prevent a cybersecurity attack or mitigate the impacts of an attack.
- Objective Two: Discuss your organization’s ability to activate their current Emergency Operations Plan in response to a cybersecurity attack.
- Objective Three: Identify and discuss internal and external communication and information sharing processes related to a cybersecurity attack.
- Objective Four: Discuss extended responses strategies and identify resources that are available to assist your organization in response to a cybersecurity attack.
It is recommended that prior to purchasing this product, you have had experience participating in or facilitating a tabletop (discussion-based) exercise.
If you have additional questions about your purchase or wish to pay by check, please contact [email protected]