Facilitate Your Own Exercise by Using Our
Each Purchase Includes:
- Lifetime access to the exercise documents
- Document Overview Orientation Video
- Content Overview
- Situation Manual
- Facilitator Guide
- Facilitator PowerPoint
- Participant Worksheet
- Participant Feedback Form
- Exercise Evaluation Guide
- Sign-In Sheet
- After-Action Report/Improvement Plan Template
- Access to any future updates made to the exercise.
Try It Before You Buy It!
Here at All Clear, we understand that you may want to try something before you make a purchase.
By filling out the form below, you can view a sample of some of the exercise documents included in the Cybersecurity Exercise-in-a-Box. All Exercise-in-a-Box purchases include similarly structured documents. For a full list of the documents included in your purchase please view the list to the left.
The download will include a redacted sample of the Situation Manual, the Facilitator Guide, and the AAR/IP Template.
One Time Cost: $795.00
Version 2.0: Updated January of 2023
Exercise Scenario: Cybersecurity attack impacting all internet-based systems.
Modules: Emergency Plan Activation, Incident Notifications and Decision Making, and Continuity of Operations
- Objective 1: Determine what policies and procedures are in place to prevent a cybersecurity attack or mitigate the impacts of an attack.
- Objective 2: Discuss your organization’s ability to activate their current Emergency Operations Plan in response to a cybersecurity attack.
- Objective 3: Identify and discuss internal and external communication and information sharing processes related to a cybersecurity attack.
- Objective 4: Discuss extended responses strategies and identify resources that are available to assist your organization in response to a cybersecurity attack.
Active Shooter Exercise-in-a-Box
One Time Cost: $795.00
Version 1.0: Updated March of 2023
Exercise Scenario: A former disgruntled employee finds their way into your facility with a firearm.
Modules: Unresolved Grievances from a Former Employee, An Escalating Confrontation, Arrival of Response Partners
- Objective 1: Discuss your organization’s ability to quickly identify a potential active threat and activate the associated plans, policies, or procedures to respond to the threat.
- Objective 2: Understand the key roles and responsibilities of other response partners during the incident and in the aftermath of an incident.
- Objective 3: Discuss your organization’s ability to effectively restore operations and provide necessary resources and support the affected patients, staff, and families.